Wednesday, 12 August 2026

5-Star Revew of "The Secret Code of the Gospel. The Earthly Story"

Great Book! Very Insightful and Interesting

August 12, 2026

I did receive a complimentary copy of this book, however I thought that this book did a really great job of picking apart biblical stories and really honing in on what the secular story is to get a more well-rounded understanding of what biblical stories are based around, giving the context surrounding the biblical passages as well as outside elements that were happening in history at that time. Growing up in a religious environment that cut out every belief that wasn’t religious in its context, this book offered a refreshing outlook on being able to understand more of the earthly story behind these passages as well as gave me food for thought to think about what I knew vs what I know now with this book having been written. To me it highlighted these elements: always dig deeper and farther than you think, because logic and critical thinking can get you anywhere you want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment