I got this book free from soonabook.com
I'm not religious but I am glad I read this book as it gave me insight into the 'true story' of the bible without all the God-like things like walking on water and rising from the dead. It then goes further into description who wrote the bible and the purpose for it. It was a fascinating read. I have never read or thought of anything like it!!!
Did the heroes of the Gospels live in history, or only in story? What truly happened in Judea two thousand years ago? Who was proclaimed King of the Jews, and what led to his condemnation to death? Can a religious text reflect real “earthly” events?
Sunday, 5 July 2026
5-star review from Tulip for Goodreads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Did the heroes of the Gospels live in history, or only in story? What truly happened in Judea two thousand years ago? Who was proclaimed Kin...
-
★★★ ★ ★ I received a copy of this book from SoonABook. I found it to be one of the most interesting books on religion I've read in qui...
-
July 13, 2026 ★★★ ★ ★ This is a book about the Gospels in the New Testament of the Bible, but reinterpreted in a way I had never encounter...
No comments:
Post a Comment